Find out more about our current vacancies by clicking on the job titles below.
- Be a part of the Marketing team in brainstorm idea for Marketing events and advertising promotional activities.
- Learning opportunity in photography / videography in event or exhibition.
- Assist in create video and photo shooting.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Internship position for duration of min 2 months.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Guided by our chefs in kitchen operations, cooking, baking etc.
- Involved in cooking and food preparation according to standard cooking methods and operating procedures.
- Training will be provided in food preparation and cooking both Western and Asian cuisines
- Opportunity to learn new skills as you assist the Chef in preparing cakes and desserts.
- Opportunity to come up with ideas and creativity in inventing new recipes and menus
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards.
- Opportunity to be part of the cooking demo team featured in exhibitions and other events.
- Opportunity to attend cooking demos be celebrity chefs
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary or equivalent.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia & English
- 1 Internship position for duration of min 2 months.
If you are passionate about cooking great food, are serious in pursuing a career within this industry and developing your skills, then this could be just the right move for you! As a junior/assistant Chef with us you will be a valued part of a tight-knit team that loves the buzz of working under pressure.
- Food preparation
- Prepare and present food according to the café menu at the standards set by the management
- Assist in preparing staff ‘lunch of the day’ menus in a timely manner
- Recommend new dishes for the lunch of the day each month.
- Preparation of cakes and desserts
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Ensure all food ingredients purchased are of a good quality and stored correctly
- Ensure proper stock rotation
- Ensure that work is carried out to the highest health, safety and hygiene standards.
- Assist in events as requested by the Management
- Previous experience as a Commis Chef or Apprentice Chef is preferred as well as completion of a Hotel Management or Culinary Arts diploma.
- Ability to cook and bake a variety of food at café level
- Pleasant personality with good communications and service skills
- Punctuality at work
We are looking for someone who love sales and enjoy meeting new people and also able to inspire our customers by provide ideal living space solution.
This role will take you on a journey of:
- Enhance your communication skill by meeting with different customers.
- Inspire your customers by provide your idea for ideal kitchen and wardrobe designs and space planning solutions.
- Able to prepare sales quotations and process sales orders.
- Installations coordination and able to ensure timeline are met effectively.
- Follow up on sales prospects, weekly reviews, payment collection and after sales service.
- Develop self image by display a high level of customer relations service and professionalism when dealing with customers.
What we are offering:
- Best performers will be awarded attractive commission & incentive oversea trip
- Skill and knowledge from kitchen & wardrobe specialist company.
- Training & personal development.
- Work-life balance – Go exercise! you can enjoy gym subsidy monthly.
You are welcome to apply if you have these qualities:
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales is required for this position; however, fresh graduates with interior design background will also be considered as intensive training will be provided.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Well versed in Chinese communication will be added advantage.
- Strong persuasion and closing skills.
- Willing to work on weekend and public holidays, off day on weekday.
- Possess own transport.
We are looking for young and passionate designer to join us as a team!
The journey you will be guided:
- Work closely with team pertaining to drawing design, space planning, technical requirement etc.
- Complete the drawings as per the required deadline.
- Comply the drawing follow the client requirement.
- Complete the drawings inclusive of proposal drawings (2D and 3D), mock-up drawings, section drawings, shop drawings, as built drawings etc.
What you need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Creative, fast, organized & enjoy the challenge of working in a competitive and fast paced environment.
As Senior Software Developer, you will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of ongoing systems development life cycle from initial specification, development, testing and launching, and maintenance.
This role will take you on journey of:
- Maintaining existing backend code, enhance and improving it in addition to new project’s development.
- Perform coding according to framework, standards, search engine optimization and schema recommendations.
- Troubleshoot technical challenges, identify areas for improvement of existing processes, and address issues with innovative solutions.
- Study, analyse, design and participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of the project.
- Translate user and business requirement into technical requirement.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product/feature meets requirements.
You will need to have:
- At least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Familiar with various PHP and JS frameworks (CodeIgniter, Laravel, Symphony, Bootstrap, React, Angular)
- Software experience using PHP technologies
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Working location: HQ office in Kota Damansara
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.