Signature’s Project Division was set up under Signature Cabinet Sdn Bhd (SCSB) in 1996 to cater for corporate clients needs for built-in cabinets in their development projects.
SCSB is a Class G7 CIDB registered contractor, which has over the years built up a strong reputation for high quality kitchen and wardrobe installations at competitive pricing for high-end projects both in Malaysia and overseas.
Some of the prestigious projects undertaken and handed over successfully by SCSB includes The Troika and Pavilion residences in KL, Seri Pilmoor@Ara Damansara, Tropicana Grande@Damansara, East Residence@KLGCC, Bukit Kiara, Zehn Bukit Pantai@Bangsar, to name a few. Internationally, we have completed projects in countries such as the UAE, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, India, Pakistan, Seri Lanka and Indonesia.
Our Project Capabilities
PROVEN TRACK RECORD & EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record (since 1996) in demonstrating the commitment and technical capability to successfully delivering all projects both locally and internationally.
- More than a decade of collective industry expertise and earned trust from leading architects and developers
- Dedicated project sales, design and project team with proven project management capabilities
PRODUCTION & INSTALLATION CAPABILITIES
- Huge production capacity located in a 32,000 m2 factory with centralized production facilities, head office and showroom.
- Signature has the largest number of installer teams in the industry, backed by capable installers trained by the Group’s subsidiary, Signature Academy Sdn Bhd.
- Sound financial position to finance all projects; backed by public listed holding company since 2008
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Our certification of ISO9001:2000 in 2003, followed by ISO9001:2008 which was achieved in 2010, re-affirms our commitment to providing stakeholders an assurance of quality in fulfilling their requirements. Successfully gone through many re-certifications in the subsequent years to each certification, Signature voluntarily subjects itself to inspections and audits by independent ISO inspectors in order to constantly monitor and enhance its Quality Management Systems.
COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
- Awarded the Green Label certification from the Singapore Environment Council in 2009, Signature demonstrates our commitment to sustainable business practices and environmental conservation, joining the ranks of a global network of multinational corporations dedicated to green business practices.